WEST ALLIS, Wis. - The RU men's and women's cross country teams returned to action on Saturday at the Warrior Invitational. Although Rockford was unable to record a team score, the Regents still had multiple great individual performances.
Women's Race - 6k
- Kellie Frerichs was once again the top RU performer on Saturday. Frerichs finished 46th out of a 135 runners, with a time of 28:01.2.
- Maddy Pearson set a new personal best in the 6k with a time of 34:23.7. Her time on Saturday was over a minute fast than her previous personal best.
- Taylor Mundt finished the race in 34:47.9.
- Annabelle Stefanic crossed the finish line in 35:10.8.
Men's Race - 8k
- Antoine Callebaut finished 70th out of 119 runners on the men's side, with a time of 33:10.4.
The RU cross country teams return to competition on Saturday, October 19 at the Wisconsin Private College Invitational.