ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford University women's soccer team (0-11-1, 0-5-0 NACC) fought hard but lost 11-0 to Concordia University Wisconsin (8-1-0, 4-0-0 NACC). The Regents looked hungry for a win as the match started, but the Falcons unfortunately proved to be too much.
- The Falcons quickly got on the board in the 6th minute of the match, 1-0.
- Despite the Regents efforts, the Falcons found the back of the net three more times early in the first half to lead 4-0.
- Rockford only allowed two more goals in the first half to keep the score at 6-0.
- The Falcons created an even more sizable lead, scoring their third goal of the second half in the 54th minute of the match to increase the lead 9-0.
- Concordia Wisconsin punched the ball into the net two more times in the 67th and 70th minute of the match to secure the victory, 11-0.
- Amelia Harper recorded 23 saves, bringing her season total to 177 so far this season leading the NACC.
The RU women's soccer team returns to action on Sunday, October 6 at home against Marian University. The match has a scheduled start time of 1:00 PM at Wedgbury Stadium, Mercyhealth Sportscore Two.