ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford University women's soccer team (0-7-1, 0-1 NACC) fell 11-0 at home to the Dominican University Stars (6-1-0, 1-0 NACC). The Stars were in control the entire match scoring four goals in the first half and seven in the second to secure the win. However, Rockford's Amelia Harper continued to grind in goal with 21 saves for a season high and most saves in a single game since 2015 for the Regents.
- Dominican got on the board early with Josseline Williams goal 1:45 into the match.
- The Stars added three more goals in the half to take a 4-0 lead into the intermission.
- Dominican extended its lead with four additional goals in the first six minutes of the second half to jump out in front 8-0.
- The Stars would find the back of the net three more times in the half to defeat the Regents 11-0.
- Amelia Harper had a season high 21 saves. She currently leads the NACC with 103 saves.
- The RU women's soccer team returns to action at home on Wednesday, September 25 against Wisconsin Lutheran College. The match has a scheduled start time of 6 PM at Wedgbury Stadium.